Health & Safe Protocols for 2020
Firstly, we want to wish you and your family health, safety and peace in these troubled times.
Next, we are excited to welcome you back to Castello di Vicarello which is opening on June 19th! With hundreds of acres to explore, social distancing has always been one of Castello di Vicarello’s charms.
We’ve adapted our operations to incorporate new health and safety guidelines to help protect our guests, staff and community in the wake of COVID-19. These are some of the precautions we are taking:
- We have updated our cancellation policy to allow guests whose travel plans have been affected by COVID-19 to feel more comfortable in making a reservation with us. Confirmed reservations may cancel their current bookings up to 2 days before their arrival, provided the cancellation is due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- Prior to traveling to Castello di Vicarello, guests will be sent a health and safety questionnaire
- Your arrival information and paperwork will be waiting in your room when you arrive, and all check-out paperwork will be completed electronically over email.
- A member of the Front Desk team will check your temperature upon arrival to make sure you are not putting other guests at risk.
- A member of the Front Desk team will show you your accommodation on arrival.
- They will respect social distancing and wear a facemask.
- We will provide you with with a WhatsApp number to easily contact the front desk and the concierge for any kind of need
- Doctor on call
- Each room and common area is provided with sanitizers
- At the entrance to the pool area, you will find hand sanitizer gel.
- The towels for the swimming pool will be found in your room and changed everyday.
- The sunbeds will be placed with the mandatory 1.5 meters.of social distancing with no restrictions on individual families.
- Every evening the sunbed cushion will be sanitized with ozone gas for disinfection.
- Our self-guided activities have been enhanced with added signage and maps to make them easier than ever to access.
- Other activities such as bike tours, wine tasting, horseback riding and hiking will still be offered to our guests as we can maintain social distancing as well as sanitization of the necessary equipment
- Activities like cooking classes and leather workshops will be suspended
- Private yoga classes can be organized on request
- We’ve adjusted our dining areas to allow more space between tables and added a variety of picnic and in-room dining options.
- Servers will wear facemasks.
- You can choose to have a daily housekeeping service or longer time frame service. If you choose the second option, we will drop additional bed linen and towels at your door as needed.
- All rooms will be cleaned and sanitized in compliance with World Health Organization, the Italian National Health Service and the CDC recommended disinfectants with special attention to high-touch areas like doorknobs, light switches, and faucets. We will be using ozone machines in each room and in all common areas to disinfect and remove airborne particles.
- All soft coverings including comforters will be laundered after each guest stay.
All public areas will be cleaned and disinfected hourly.
- Hand sanitizer, and masks will be available for guest use in public areas.
- Please call us at +39 0564 990718 or email email@example.com with any questions you may have.